Do you have a customer who you believe in but isn’t quite bankable? MoFi can help.
Why refer clients to MoFi?
- We provide flexible and affordable financing to borrowers who don’t currently meet bankability standards.
- All MoFi loans come with free, comprehensive business training for borrowers.
- Most MoFi loan recipients become bankable within 36 months.
- We’ll help your currently unbankable clients get started, and then return them to you for a long-term banking relationship.
- We do not compete with banks – your clients remain your clients.
Some key features of our loans:
- They are intended to help people start, grow, or purchase a business.
- They are available to people lack the assets, income, experience, and/or credit history to qualify for bank financing.
- Loans range from $1,000 to $1,500,000
- They can be structured as term loans or lines of credit, and they are available to serve as an equity gap.
- There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties.
How do we support your clients?
A Path to Bankability
From the minute the loan closes, we work with borrowers to help them meet your bankability standards as quickly as possible.
Top-Notch Customer Service
We’re grateful that you entrust us with your clients, and we take our responsibility to them – and you – seriously. We treat all clients with dignity, respect, and are committed to ensuring their success.
Free Technical Assistance
We know it can take more than capital to help a business succeed. That’s why we pair each loan with free, comprehensive business training to help build successful businesses, achieve financial sustainability, and establish a long-term relationship with a bank.
How to work with MoFi?
Give us a call, or send your clients directly to our eligibility questionnaire.
Freedom Four Wheel
Jacob and Ali dreamed of opening an off-road shop. But despite decades of experience in the industry, they struggled to find a lender willing to take a risk on their startup. Until MoFi. Now, Freedom Four Wheel is delivering five-star customer service to a devoted clientele.