Looking for a business loan, but can't get bank financing? We can help.
Sometimes even the most successful businesses struggle to get the capital they need to grow. MoFi is a nonprofit that helps entrepreneurs with financing when they can’t get all or part of what they need from a bank. Our business loans range from $1,000 to $2,000,000 and can be used for startup costs, existing business purchases, real estate, equipment purchases, working capital, debt restructure, and more.
Founded in Missoula in 1986, we make small business loans across Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, eastern Washington, and eastern Oregon.
Free business consulting to help you grow
All of our borrowers also receive free, one-on-one consulting services throughout the life of the loan to help build money, marketing, and management skills. These services can include free accounting, human resources advice, marketing and PR support, legal assistance, and business management consulting.
Our loans include:
- Term loans or lines of credit
- Flexible collateral and equity requirements
- Stand-alone & bank-affiliated loans
- Interest rates 2-3% points higher than current bank financing rates
- Fees include closing costs, origination fee and a $200 application fee